Thursday, September 11, 2014

Luhan unable to join EXO for their “Lost Planet” concert stop in Bangkok, Thailand due to exhaustion



EXO’s Luhan updated fans today and confirmed that he will not be joining the rest of their group for their upcoming concert in Bangkok, Thailand.
On one of his updates on Weibo today, Luhan reveals that, “I apologise to our fans in Thailand and everywhere else. Due to excessive exhaustion over a long period of time, I have been suffering from recurring headaches, sleeping problems and often feel dizzy. I was advised by my doctor to rest and take time off. I am really, really sorry as I won’t be able attend the concert in Thailand. I originally thought I could continue and finish our schedules and show our best performances, however, it seems unlikely. I hope I improve soon so I will be able to participate in our concert in Beijing. I hope everyone doesn’t worry. :(“
EXO is currently pushing through with their “Lost Planet Tour” which was launched in South Korea last May 23rd and 24th. They are set to be in Bangkok, Thailand on September 13th and 14th then head on to Beijing, China on September 20th and 21st.
Meanwhile, fans have been trending #getwellsoonluhan on Twitter to show their support.

Source: Koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment